Who Will You Turn To When You Need a Heating and Cooling Expert?
Not every contractor is a good contractor. Some people find that out the hard way. Hiring the right contractor is the single most important thing you need to do when considering purchasing new heating and cooling equipment. We have the Day Heating Difference on our side. People often ask "Why should we hire you?" and we love to answer that question.
We have LONGEVITY on our side. We have been serving the Salem and Corvallis area for over 75 years. Since 1935 we have been servicing residential homes and commercial companies throughout the area. Our name is everything to us and we know that when we make you happy, we also keep our good reputation intact.
And INTEGRITY. We are committed to being upfront and honest in every aspect of our service to you. If we feel we can best serve you by repairing your heating and cooling equipment, then we'll fix it. And if we feel you will be better served purchasing a new system, we'll let you know. Either way, you'll get a straight answer from us.
Another Day Heating difference is DEPENDABILITY. We stand behind our products and services one hundred percent. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will do everything possible to make it right.
Last but certainly not least is our value of providing QUALITY. We place importance on the quality of our work and have earned a reputation for quality with well-designed systems that are installed by true craftsmen.
It's one thing for us to say we believe in these things, it's quite another when you hear from one of our valued customers. See for yourself what our clients have to say about us. Testimonials
Consider Day Heating for all your HVAC needs:
- Residential New Construction: Gas furnaces, heat pumps, heat pump filtration products, ducting systems, hot water tanks, geothermal, and the new ductless heat pumps.
- Commercial New Construction: High efficiency HVAC equipment, zoned HVAC systems, tenant improvements, air conditioning, & energy analysis.
- Commercial & Residential Retrofit: Energy upgrades, furnace replacements, AC add-ons, air filtration add-ons, duct system modifications/upgrades, equipment change-outs to gas fired, propane conversions, gas line installation for appliances (generators, ranges, dryers), upgrades to heat pumps, & even wall heaters.
- Filtration & Ventilation Troubleshooting: Odor & smoke control, high humidity HVAC design, institutional particulate filtration, gas phase filtration, and commercial tenant improvements.
- Emergency residential and commercial HVAC service: radio dispatched service trucks for those urgent HVAC repairs.