Bryant Indoor Air Quality
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the air inside your home can be dirtier than the air outside. This is the result of a combination of normal, every day sources in your home such as pet dander, cleaning products, building materials, radon, tobacco smoke and even cooking residue. Your Bryant dealer can help determine which IAQ products are the right fit for your home.
Select a model below to learn more.
Bryant Air Purifiers
Upgrade your home comfort by improving the quality of the air you breathe. Bryant® whole-home air purifiers and filters treat 100% of the air flowing through your system before it circulates, to remove bacteria, viruses, pollen and mold from the air.
Evolution® Air Purifier DGAPA
Compact enough to fit most tight furnace/fan coil installations, this whole-home air purifier solution the air flowing through your system. It silently eliminates up to 95% of particles. And, with Captures & Kills™ technology, it is proven effective against 3 common pathogens, including the common cold surrogate and human influenza.
- Patented Captures & Kills™ technology
- Can clean up to 100 times more air than portable units
- Long-lasting MERV 15 filter
- Captures up to 95% of particles
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs captured
- Proven effective against 3 common pathogens:
- Human influenza
- Common cold surrogate
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Narrow cabinet design for easier installation in tight spaces
- Helps protect heating and cooling equipment
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration